Labels

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

September 28, I had the privilege to attend a wedding ceremony of two people that simply put: belong together. I can't explain the connection these two possess, but it's real and it's beautiful. I'm so blessed to have incredible people like this in my life. I love you Doug and Jules. <3

Bradenton Beach, FL.

Shells the flower girl dropped.

Jules and her father. 

She's stunning. 

 Exchanging...
 ...their...
 ...rings. 
 It must be love. 

You may kiss the bride. 

<3

How appropriate?! 

Introducing: Mr and Mrs!

Her smile is contagious :)

Honeymoon already?!

Slow dancing... swaying to the music. 


Father-Daughter dance (and the point in which I bawled my eyes out!)

...and the celebration began. 

No comments:

Post a Comment